Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Why do I even try?

I don't do this, this or this. I've never seen a doping control van here, I know riders are juiced in some way. But yet I try? It's like trying to ride up a slippery berg never to reach the top. I mainly do it for fun, but I have dreams and goals too and would like a fair go at it.

This is a messed up "sport".

I think I'm going to pick up competitive disk golf where I know it's ok to be doped up. Then I'll be able to spend more time with my girlfriend, family and friends.

It's raining here and I'm just a little antsy and frustrated.

5 comments:

Upper Management said...

HTFU

Anonymous said...

Look how far Lance went and he never doped. Only with one ball too! FB

Mike Lalla said...

Yeah... I think if I never doped like Lance I could win a tour too or at least a local one haha

Jason said...

don't worry about that crap... stay focused on your goals and just race your bike... clean! you've only been there for a couple weeks and you're already on to writing these types of blogs?

Mike Lalla said...

Haha