Monday, May 12, 2008

You're Either Fast, or You're Not.

I'm not. The road race was a cool course with a climb at mile... Go. I started last and quickly sprinted on the out side and started the climb around the top 75 or so. That's when I started the slow man drift and ended up in a 20+ man "chase group." When we got over the climbs we were holding a nice 39-42 MPH on the flats trying to catch the peloton. When we made the turn into the feed zone we could see them up the road but we never caught them. My race was over in the first 3 min. Alex "The Gun Show" Boyd got 10th in the road race and 3rd in the crit. Our team was a little disappointed that we were not able to take home some stars and bars. Next year the team will be on a new direction and be stronger then ever.

Till then

---

I'm not going to be home till after I get my new frame that's being shipped here. Should be this week.

---

Noonan get well buddy!!!!! Here is to a speedy recovery!!!!

3 comments:

SickBoy said...

stars & bars? So, I take it you were at the Confederate States of America's college cycling championships?

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping to see some of the podium photos with the gun show sign. That was classic.

alex b

Mike Lalla said...

look at cyclingnews.com...