Sunday, October 12, 2008

"Living the dream"

I think I’m starting to fully realize what this phrase mean. You are the maker of your own future. You’re in control. If you have ever felt you could have or should have you need to really think on how you could have.

Right at this moment as you read this. I am doing something that is truly what I want to do. I’m not ever going to leave a “what if” on the table.

Just a few moments ago I was leg wrestling the cutest girl and the cycling team won the best float in the Home Coming Parade.

My advice: life is way to short. If you don’t live your dream, you’re better off dead.

I'm not sure I know any other way.

===

O yeah and I also got in 5 hours today on the bike.

3 comments:

Meow said...

My thoughts exactly! Life IS way too short. Have a blast while yer here!! Party On! ;)

Anonymous said...

“A dream is just a dream. A goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline.” ~ Harvey Mackay

Mike Lalla said...

"My goal is to live the dream." ~ Michael Lalla

:)