Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sweet mini trip.

I left Monday morning from Tulsa. Thank you Sarah and Kory! I decided to take a few days to get back home. So I headed south and a little east. Just about 2 hours south of Tulsa is beautiful, including little mountains and Pine Trees! It was a great route and Stella was able to pull along nicely at around 60mph the whole trip. What a great little moto... I need to get a front rack now.

Here's where I spent the night. It was a hunting campground so it didn't cost any money. I woke up with my water bottle frozen, some deer walking around and a park ranger asking me what the heck I was doing.


I had to scoot up this dirt road. It was super rocky up towards the top and I had to stop a few times to find the right route. I was spinning out and everything... it was priceless.

I saw this sweet little pussy out side at one of the gas stations. I am a sucker for a pussy in need, so I gave her a piece of summer sausage and she went off her marry way. Only to come back for more! Cute little thing... And no I didn't bring it back.

---

I think this little trip was just a dry run for a longer one.

---

Enough fooling around. Time to shave the legs and get back on the money maker.

7 comments:

Biwan said...

You gave the pussy a little meat and it wanted some more. The story of my life!

Anonymous said...

Biwan's life story revised: I offer pussy my meat, am denied, and always offering more.

"Money maker"? Are you fucking kidding me? I was caught up in emotion with your touching blog post until I read that. Now, I think I'm gonna go drink myself to sleep knowing that there are others out there more deluded than I am.

Mike Lalla said...

I hope you sleep well in your stuper. I never knew my blog was that moving.

Francis Hamre said...

Nice blog Lalla! Your my hero man!

Terradise said...

Look what I started just by giving you one small trip on the scooter to Home Depot ;)

Anonymous said...

Moneymaker? How much money has it made for you? Just curious

Mike Lalla said...

How much money I make on the stripper pole is none of you business. Booyah!