Monday, November 29, 2010

Long Weekend.

Terra flew down for Thanksgiving. We saw a young sheep pop out of its momma at Francis's farm. Went to Mt. Scott and hit up Meers Burgers. Went to Denton and hung out with Adam for a bit... but he told us to come back in five minutes. Went to my friends Terv's house to relax and chill closer to DFW. Ended the weekend playing Dance Central on the X-Box Kenekit thing, tweaked my knee doing it. We woke up at 3:45am and I drove Terra back to the airport.

The best part of the weekend? Was finding Terra a yarn shop in a small Texas Town. I went in for a bit then decided that a couple Highlifes were in order on the town square. It was a good week thanks Terra.

Now I have to get back on the bike and study for finals.

1 comment:

Terradise said...

I'M SO BEHIND! Just catching up on my reading. You know I had a great time! You forgot to mention the hockey game and the lack of heat ;)

Miss ya