Friday, March 26, 2021

Time for new shoes.

Keep your right foot on the ground. Now move forward without moving it.

Can you do it?

No. I'm in the same spot. I can't lift my foot. An excuse. Time passes and I'm still here unable to move. Sadness. I don't understand why I can't move my foot, or why this is happening to me. Confusion. Days come and go. Light, dark, light, dark... light, dark. I'm still here. Despair. I'm unable to move.

Yes. I can feel and see my body moving forward. A step. Taking this step feels good. Happiness. I can feel the wind in my hair, my muscle working, breathing is controlled, with my eyes on the goal. Hope. I'm moving forward. 

These are two completely different answers. One answer you know to be true, while the other could also be true. It's up to you.

No comments: