Monday, February 25, 2008

You Know the Title.

Shame.

So there was two big money races last weekend. I went in a little under the weather and dropped out of the first and second race. But I did give her a go in the second race by being in a break away for almost a lap till a hill came were I literally and figuratively blew up... chunks.

The weekend wasn't a total lost though. I did get a "free" t-shirt, and gave no less then three people a cold.

---

Alex and Jason did well in the Pace Bend "pro" race. With having the smallest team there Alex came home second and Jason I think 12th.

Big props goes out to Tyler H. in the 4s field. He is one of the most consistent riders I know finishing the weekend with a 6th and 3rd place. Good job buddy.

1 comment:

Large Falling Icicles said...

Wow you will start the season strong... Dont try too hard.