Sunday, September 21, 2008

Do What?

So I'm still not training. Has it been one week or two? I think allergies were a big contributor to my lack of performance not over training. I'm missing some sweet rides with a recovering Josh Carter who is fast I guess. I do get to ride a little to school and back though.

---

Matt Fox from MSU and Minnesota's own Elana Dorr had a good Track National showing (way to jump on that one Bikethrow.)

You guys will get a kick out of this... So you all remember Eugene Chacherine, well he didn't disappoint again with crashing... I think the first time was on the rollers right next to Fox (who said it was funny as hell.) Then again on the track during a match sprint. If you can find a picture of his new bike I hear it's sweet!!! I wonder if he has crash replacement insurance.

---

And here's a photo of the "Queen of the Complex" Cadence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, basically - Chacerine crashes everywhere he goes....

Mike Lalla said...

From what I've seen and hear... But some times he stays up long enough to win a race or two.