Monday, September 01, 2008

Second and Third races

Last nights race was held in a cool Italian town, they also gave us a free pasta dinner afterwords. Boyd got 9th I think. I was able to go work the front for a lap to try to bring back an early break and help the team a little. then it was over after 40 min. It was fun racing side by side Hank Vogels for awhile. I think next year at these races I'll be able to actually really help the team out.

---

Tonight we'll race again then the long drive home.

Later

3 comments:

OTR said...

I thought you broke your collarbone?

Mike Lalla said...

I did, it's over lapping just over an inch. The thing is... It's just pain. The doc really didn't tell me much other then that bone dosn't need to even be there and I'll always have a cool bump.

I really still can't get out of the saddle. It still hurts but gets better every day.

Tyboty said...

These blog comments are creepy - I have the same x-ray as frye, and it sounds like the same bump on my shoulder as Lalla.

You definitely get hardcore points for getting back in the races so soon.