Monday, February 16, 2009

VOS Crit.

Well that went a little better. I got 10th. I rode the race in the top ten till I clipped a pedal in the corner and de-beaded my clincher tire. It was going "thump-thump" for half a lap at like 28mph. I decided that it might blow so I headed to the pit. It took them two laps to put a new one on... So the official said I had to be put back at the back of the stung out pack. So after I cooled down and re-sprinted it took me quite a few matches to get back to the front. In the last few laps a couple dudes went off the front but I though it would be no big deal because there were teams with like 4-5 teammates that didn't make it. Well... The never came back and two more went off. That was the move I should have been in. But I was still banking on the bigger teams. I played the odds and lost.

Next weekend should be fun.

---

On a side note... WM Cat2 punks need to learn how to race they dropped the ball the whole weekend... And if the National Anthem is in ear shot you better respect.

No comments: