Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fundraiser.

This rip stop fabric from old bike banners is going to be turned into reusable bags 12"x8"x12". All seams will be double stitched and made by me with a lifetime warranty. The funds from these bags will be going directly to fund my airline ticket back to Belgium where I'll be racing on MBK Bicycle-Line again. I can make custom sized bags, padded laptop cases, belts, ties and condoms (no warranty on the condoms.) The price? What ever you want to contribute.


I am going to make this first one here soon. So if you want the "Fisher" one contact me.

Also, if you have access to old banners that aren't being used please let me know.

Thank you for your support.

---

Can anyone see the header anymore?

4 comments:

T Wrench said...

No Header Mike. Nice idea with the bags.
Todd

Francis Hamre said...

I want the one that says "Gary"!!!!

Terradise said...

I'll buy one!

Adam said...

that's a great idea. I'm in!
Let me know what other options there are - banners, text, etc.