Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another good day

My first trip to Mt. Scott this year. I am hitting it early and hard. My first time up was 15:16 with no training, my PR is 14:50 my best the first year I was here was 15:50s. I plan on being under 14 by spring. I am glad this place is only and hour away.

Check out this idiot... Fancy pants and I were walking to my car when we spotted this and were ripping on this idiot kind of loud... Well, I walked back to my car to get my camera at the same time the owner walked up... we talked a little about how this happened... and then I busted out the camera. and he's like "you talking a photo?" and I though he was going to throw down the way he said it... Idiot.
Jason and Tiffany's Complex bear named Coco is getting bigger. she's going to be super cute for a Wichita Falls mutt.

1 comment:

Adam said...

that's funny!