Monday, March 01, 2010

Are there any bike racers in Texas?

I mean really dudes... How many times did you lame'os put your nose to the wind and actually try and beat THSJ? I know Kristian House won Sunday but does it take being the British National Champion to do it? It would appear so... So who ever wants to sit on and get lubed up for your THSJ butt pounding be my guest. You'll find me up the road where a little company would be nice.

Mike "I don't sprint for 15th" Lalla

Disclaimer: The above statement is not true. Unless money is involved, then I'll sprint for 15th or 20th for that matter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on!

Anonymous said...

No way dude! Those guys are scary! They weigh a whopping 130lbs and have foreign ACCENTS! They are unbeatable. I'll race for 15th where it's safe.

Mike Lalla said...

Hahaha

Anonymous said...

THSJ...they'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Anonymous said...

Not to mention they have a goddamn poodle on their team!