Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crazy?

The other day a good friend said that the longer she knows me the crazier I get. I'm not quick sure what that means, but I think slaving everyday for a mortgage, job you don't like and working beyond your comfort level as crazy.

So if I'm crazy, society is even crazier.

She of course meant no harm, it just got me thinking about personal growth and the future. Who the hell knows? She might be right.

---

I've been selling stuff on ebay the last few days. It's kind of fun selling stuff you don't want or use anymore even if it only sells for ten dollars.

Running has been easier. Taking the dogs out has been fun too. Boggie has some issues with fitness but he runs well. Alex could run all day.

Looking forward to Leslie and Theo's wedding and heading south.

No comments: