Sunday, September 25, 2011

Goals

Do I have any? That's the question I've heard from all my good friends this past week. I do have them, it's just they've became lost this past year. I'm slowly finding them again. Here's a few.

Now:
Get to Tucson.
Apply to some internships. (Thanks Collin)
Find a part time job.
Ride lots.

One year:
Graduate college at MSU!
Work at my internship during the summer.
Find a job that doesn't feel like a job. I've been lucky that every job I've had has been fun and challenging. From working at the bike shop to a small publicly traded company, I loved it all. And would like to find that again.
Ride the scooter from Texas to Alaska.
Ride, race and win some.

Five years:
Make enough to help out my parents.
Find someone to share it all with.

What are your goals of me? Expectations? I would like to know, and please be frank.

1 comment:

Eric Carter said...

Stop in Vancouver on that scooter ride to Alaska...