Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Last weekend

This weekend was great thanks guys and gals. I had my best race once again Saturday on J's single speed. I rocked it to a 10th place finish and in the money securing my chance to afford the race on Sunday. The race was hard having to start at the back of the field and working my way up. I would seem to be able to really gain time on the flats dropping the other single speed guy that no one liked (Iowans are not the fun.) But just sucked on the run ups. I nipped a few guys in the closing laps to take that result.

Sunday was fun but hard. I got the non call up call up where the ref said my name which I though was a call up but really wasn't so I got to start on the front row, Sorry Dis haha. The pace was hard and I was with Little Guy for awhile till I started slipping out of the top ten with no real motivation except to drink beer on that climb. I ended up riding the Grinchs Layer clean one handed with a beer in the other hand. :) After the race the ref said I was DQed but Tom Boonen said I was still on the results.

---

The drive back from Iowa for hockey was well worth the trip. Minus the schedule mishap where we had to go to a different rink. The team rocked again with the best game I think we have ever had, with spot on passing and the face offs being won with all our centers would have been hard for us to lose. If we keep this fire up I think we will be able to expand our 3 and 0 record.

Shirts are still available for $15.00.

2 comments:

Wiki said...

Well well. Looks who's got a brand spankin' new blog.

Very nice.

Wiki said...

P.S. your links don't work.