Thursday, November 30, 2006

Little time off

I figured after the races his weekend and with no real motivation to ride out in the freezing weather, I'am going to take a couple weeks off to let the thick hair grow back on the legs and rest from a weird year of great ups and a lot of lows.

Next season will hopefully be one with out any "vacations." This will be my third full year of training. I haven’t had two years of consecutive training and I hope this will change in the next few years. Two years ago I would train two hours a day on the darn trainer and I came out swinging. This year I will do the same with the key being low heart rate and using exclusively the Power Cranks. But this next year I will be able to do group rides during the week I haven't been able to do that really in four years...

Next year I have no dilutions of grandeur, I want my legs and efforts to do the talking.

2 comments:

Wiki said...

Wow! So you're taking time off. CanI borrow your Power Cranks?
Nice.
I'm sure we'll have snow soon so we'll have to get the BCR crew out for some XC skiing.

Mike Lalla said...

ahh no, Not yet...