Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ruling Needed

So, yesterday Mike and I had the entertaining opportunity to see an iPhone in the flesh or plastic/bullet proof glass/magical materials that it's made of. A good friend of ours had been waiting to get one for months. I thought it was awesome. I had previously thought they were ridiculous and incredibly unnecessary, but it won me over. However, for the price tag and the fact that it's on the At&t network, you won't be seeing me with one anytime soon. Mike on the other hand immediately took sides with Smithers and called him a douchebag to which he answered 'Yes, I am'. Which leaves the question - does admitting you're a douchebag erase your previously thought status of actually being a douchebag because you countered with admission? Or does admitting you're a douchebag make you an even bigger douchebag because you know you're one, but just don't care?

A ruling is needed please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a bigger douchebag (or is that dooshbag?) Whatever, Smithers wants to be French, so he's got bigger problems.

Mike Lalla said...

I though this would get more hits... Hello...Helloo......hellloooo.