Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blah blah Velo blah drom.

Lets talk about the drom. I summed it up from all the other stupider blogs.

Blah blah blah Super blah blah blah I think blah eh blah blah You are blah blah blah crazy But I Love blah blah the Track eh? I'll smash your blah blah poop blah face blah blah You blah all will never blah understand blah blah blah blah blah blah The blah Track is blah blah in good blah shape blah.

Like blah blah I said blah earlier blah It's blah going to blah last blah blah blah forever. Blah blah think blah blah it blah blah blah wont eh?

Everyone blah who blah blah disagrees blah blah with blah me blah should blah blah die. Take blah blah that blah you blah hosers.

4 comments:

Alynn said...

blah blah Wow blah blah. That was almost uncomprehendable.

(dis)pencer said...

hosers.

damn, i should have used that one!

look for it soon!

T said...

sorry, but I english not good. please explain ;-)

Mike Lalla said...

Velodrome in Blain MN is like a sinking ship! You plug a hole but a bigger one shows up.