Monday, December 10, 2007

OK CX Championships.

I was going to write a report for BikeThrow.com but it's finals week and I don't want to. Anyway it was a guarantee pay-out of 15 deep for the "A" race. I was originally going to race the "B" race but when only 17 people signed up for the "A" race I put my number in the bucket. 60 min story short, Tilford won he lapped me twice and made fun of the gear I was pushing. The second time I waited for him at the line so I wouldn't have to do another lap... I got 12th and a nice pay out of 70 bones. Looks like I'll be able to eat this week. Here is some photos it was ALMOST EpiC.

My bike weighed like 40lbs... I wish I had a 36/18. If I didn't use my drops after awhile they would get covered with ice. My brakes didn't work AT ALL before the start... It was rainy and cold.

I'm cold. But my face is warm. :)

3 comments:

Wiki said...

You're my Hero!

Mike Lalla said...

Ahhh ok.

Anonymous said...

We are all so proud. Our boy is all growd up! :)

Nice. How da heck did OK manage such a payout?! Geez, I could have gotten like 2 bucks for my 31st place finish in the 'A' race at MN State CX at least.