Sunday, January 13, 2008

No snow here, only ice.




It was even warm enough to take off the knee warmers and I got a TAN!

---

Hockey news, I was traded from Shame On Ice. All the restrictions and Shame that was put on me really limited my creativity on the ice and off. With my new team I'm able to do what I want and it shows. I think I had like 10 goals tonight.

---

My friend Todd got a chance to see our racing schedule next year. Looks like we'll be racing every weekend (even double races) till school ends. So I should have a nice tan and be ready for opus when I get back.

peace out

3 comments:

Alynn said...

sweet

Mike Lalla said...

I know. That Long Horn is about to poop! And he did, I just didn’t get that in the photo.

(dis)pencer said...

...it's ok, there already enough bullshit on the internet.

hahahahaha...

oh, man.

that was a good one.