Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Some times...

You have to do, what you have to do.

At this point my educational goals are being attacked by my past financial obligations.

I'm starting to feel the full affect of my "material world" past. What you own, truly starts owning you. These days I would be happy sleeping on a couch and going to college. With nothing to my name except a few bikes and getting money from races to pay for food.

Hmmm I wonder if I could sell all my life's possessions on eBay?

4 comments:

SickBoy said...

The U of M is a light rail ride away from my house, you're always welcome.

Dan Cleary said...

Send me an e-mail. Always a way to figure something out, especially the financial type of figuring.

Lunatic Biker said...

I'm not even welcome at Sickboy's place.

Mike Lalla said...

Thanks Sickboy. Dan I shoot you one tonight.

Thanks