Monday, January 14, 2008

ROY

No, you can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
And if you try sometime you find
You get what you need

Rolling Stones

---

Listen to ME.

I want a ROY category age 28-29 SWM. I'll even miss my kid's baseball game for a ROY race. You all don't understand. I'll never be a pro but I can act like one if I win ROY.

No ROY next year? You can kiss my $2.oo surcharge good by, I'm racing WisSport where I can get a medal for my efforts.

I want my mommy...

---

Bet the 20gs on red and lets double it!

5 comments:

Adam said...

Dude, don't you know...
"Always bet on black."

Anonymous said...

Bugger off. Not that I've been seen at the start line for any road events (you never know though - MTB turned out to be kind of dangerous), but stuff like ROY is definitely sweetening the pot for people like me to show up. It may be the only glory I ever achieve.

-Ty

Anonymous said...

Ty, don't let lalla get to ya. He went to the barren landscapes of Texas to learn how to win a 2-up sprint with a cow.

You should do some TT's next year. I'm sure you'd kick some butt. Yah, Wisport has some good ones too.

Mike Lalla said...

Ty just ride your bike. Don't do ROY races and I'll give you a dollar. You a paid rider now, isn't that enough glory?

Ty you should do some TTs for real.

Anonymous said...

In the interest of full disclosure before we sign the contract: you are aware that I'm doped aren't you? That's right - I have not filed a TUE with the UCI.

-t