Thursday, April 17, 2008

15 Races so Far This Season

I'm kind of jealous Opus has started... I really want to do some of those. You boys really look pasty white!

---

With all this talk that Super is doing about the Duluth Stage race it's like a broken record... I'm going to Iowa. I would rather have fun racing Snake Alley as a Cat.3 for my first time.

---

Finally starting to kill these allergies. I got 5th in a 1,2,3 Wednesday Crit. Not many people should up though, it was to windy...

---

Leslie I think is coming down next week. I'm still not sure how she is going to make it from the airport to where I live in the ghetto.

---

I'm still looking for a place for my friend to stay over the summer. Come on folks lets show a little "Minnesota nice."

This is not him

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Not funny Lalla. Your @$$ better be at the airport to pick me up!!

Skibby said...

I miss u at Opus... :(

Eric Carter said...

that dudes killing you