Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nationals

Looks like I'll be going and hopefully I'll be able to do more of this for the team.
Thanks Leslie for the photo.
I'm very fortunate to be racing with guys who have been racing over in Europe and are stronger then most, Like "The Gun Show", Colt and Jason. So my job on this team has been really simple. Do as much as possible and keep my guys out of the wind while keeping breaks in check and following wheels. So far it's been a good season and I look forward coming home in the next week. Looks like I'll be driving home on the 12th so I might make the Opus!

2 comments:

Adam said...

Dude, you can break wind for me anytime.

Call me when you get to town! Too bad it's the day AFTER the Spring Cup....we could have used your points.

Eric Carter said...

Is that guy behind you yawning?

You better be there for OPUS or im gonna be pissed.