Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday

Went out for a nice 35 mile ride today. The weather is beautiful I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be fun and HOT.

Most people waved to me today except:
1. A Birchwood woman.
2. Some guy all dressed up in his nice Assos kit.

I'm getting sick of waving... If some one waves I'll wave, but it's a big weight to carry on your shoulders when you have to initiate the wave. What if they don't wave back?

Its like saying I love you to some one with nothing in return. Like the classic Seinfeld episode when George Costanza said I love you to a girl and her response was she was hungry...

2 comments:

Wiki said...

You gotta fight for what you believe in Mike.

It's a sad day now that you have given in. :(

Me, instead of waving, I'm flipping everyone off. It's more fun.

Adam said...

....If some one waves I'll wave, but it's a big weight to carry on your shoulders....

Waaa...stop whining and be the better cyclist