Saturday, April 21, 2007

Lebanon Hills

Went out today to leb with Grizz and Scott, The trail rocks and it was fun to be out there. Sucks not to be racing though...

But, I did notice a lot of people had tread on their tires causing damage to the trail. What the hell?

So from now on I will only run a fixed gear bike as not so skid and really wide slick tires to limit my trail damage. Also next time I go if I see people with knobby tires I'm going to be-little them and show them the damage they cause.

Ahh screw that. I'm going to design a bike that floats a few inches off the ground. So the only trail damage is caused by the trail builders ;) and our great mother.

I'm such a trail advocate I might not even ride on them any more. Shame on Mt. bike riders who ride off road trails. Shame on you ;)

I'm done with this subject now... I just find it funny.

1 comment:

Wiki said...

Were you drunk when you posted this?