Thursday, April 05, 2007

Playoff bound!!!

That's right folks after some late season road wins Shame has secured a playoff spot, with 14 wins and 6 loses we have our sights on Vegas. We have a hard schedule playing the Ice Hogs Friday at 8:15pm the 13th at BIG 2. Next game the 14th 11:30am at BIG 1 against the Raiders... Ohh I'm scared. and the last one later that night 6:30pm against the Royals. With hopes on playing Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! Look for us at the top!

So bring the whole family we have something for every one. The tickets are free and the fun is never ending. Did some one say free beer for our fans...?

---

Did I already mention racing in Iowa sucked?

3 comments:

Wiki said...

Waz it the race or the racer. I'm not sure myself.

Anonymous said...

Seems like a good way to spend a Friday night. I'll bring the family.

Mike Lalla said...

The race.

Yeah Dan it's not to far from you.