Sunday, May 06, 2007

Gluek Road Race

I'm not good at writing up race reports so I'll keep it simple. This is how it went down.

Rain
Wind
Pain
10mph (maybe...) into the wind
Gutter
Pain
On the back in a bad spot into cross wind.
Pain
Off the back.
DNF
Beer
Then pitcher of beer.

I remember telling every one before the race that I was going to be the first one at the bar. I though I was going to win this one only to see Super drinking a High Life. Damn lost another one. Must get points now at Opus for moral reasons...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, good luck w/the job and good job at Opus. But what about Shame on ice. I see you got a game on Friday 6pm. I will be with part of Team Hauey on a team called in the "perch division"(40+). Friday night we play at 8:30 Beware I may try to see the Shame on Ice this wkd. 'ola.

Mike Lalla said...

O yeah baby we'll be doing the Walleye Chop. Looks like we should have an alright team. You'll have to find me though because I'm still not putting a name to a face... haha

I'm not to sure about this 3 penalty and you out thing... I'm always good for one or two a game...