Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Peace out.


Thank you Leslie for making my "Last Dinner" the other night, it was yummy.

I'm off to Midwestern State University to gets some learning' done and to race my bike. I would like to give thanks to all the people out there who gave me friendly advice, motivation and just plain showed me the way.

My goals:
1. Gets me a degree.
2. Ride lots.
3. Learn about being a DS.
4. Earn a one year pro contract when I graduate. I'll be like 31 or so...
5. Never "grow up."

I'll keep you all informed.

Living the dream.

11 comments:

Alynn said...

Good Luck Mike! Thanks for all your advice this summer! I hope you have an awesome year and stay in touch! I think you'll like collegiate racing though! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy trails and good luck! I know you'll miss the hockey.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

cuuuuuute
-eric

Anonymous said...

pls call me, i lost my phone and got a new one but lost all the numbers.
-Eric

Skibby said...

Wow looks like Leslie is a pretty good cook! oh yeah, btw, good luck Mike... skibbles

Leslie said...

Geez Skibby...don't sound so surprised! I enjoy cooking. I don't get too fancy with Lalla though. He's a meat and potatoes kind of guy :)

Anonymous said...

best of luck lala!
- monty

Mike Lalla said...

Thanks all!

Its kind of funny... I get the most comments when I'm leaving and gone... Go fiqure.

Dan Cleary said...

Good luck Mike. Enjoy yourself

T said...

You forgot point 6) on your list: Learn lots from The German ;-)

CU in town,
Stefan