Sunday, August 12, 2007

Square Lake RR.

Eric Carter got 2nd.

With the day being as hot as it we were going to let the hill decide the out come. But not to let mother nature have her way with us "Da Bomb" rolled away at 1k, with him off the front doing what he does he pick up a 2-3 minute gap. When they caught him it was Erics time to go. With a nice tempo up the climb Eric pull a loonie up with him. At some point in there ride they decided to "give up" until Matt came by and gave them a split of like 4 minutes... Well that got them going again. Yorgos rode away on the back stretch with 3 to go with a B-Wood rider. So now we had a little more help riding "defensively."

With two to go I had enough, with both my legs not wanting to go any more I bagged it at the finish Line. "Da Bomb" bag it a lap sooner. We were both at the finish line to see the final.

With Eric being "out there" with his "buddy" for about 50 miles or so he wasn't able to follow Yorgos who "rode away" on the final hill. Good job guys.

Little things from the race.
Tuffy: Does he even know how to race? (After I talked to "Da Bomb" for ridding ahh strangely.)
Super: Yo James you think next year you could serve us COLD WATER in the neteral feed. ((Isn't that why you have teammates?) Thanks a bunch "Dad" Rick Carter for the ICE COLD BOTTLES, you are our best sponsor.)
James: What are you doing? Pull though, think about it. My team is killing it. (after I wasn't pulling through in a break up to "Da Bomb." Two teammates with B-Wood killing it would be nice. So I started to pull through... But we never caught him. I'm still learning.)
Thanks for the beer at the finish Jim R!




Thanks Skinnyski.com

I think Mike is going to buy one of those.

No comments: