Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Racing is hard.

You gots your Sandbaggers, winners. Nice guys, losers. Crashers, Smashers, Can't hold a line no good for nothing punks, Smack talkers, just plain talkers, Smelly guys, Axe wearing pretty boys (I'm too sexy for this kit, too sexy for this kit too sexy it hurts.) Winers, complainers, top teners, DFL'ers, The quitters, beer drinkers, Lovers, "on your insiders", "hold your line'ers" Last but not least, your self. Who doesn't fit in any category above (Because your "better" then all of them.)Right?

Yeah, we all have one thing in common. We have to put up with each other weekend and week out. So yous best be getting over it. Because next weekend you'll have to deal with us all over again. So don't wast time and energy on one blog post, we have a long season of "teaching" ahead of us, or is it complaining... What ever.

I love family.

Even you Rich.

Racing is hard.

4 comments:

AdamB said...

I just race to get my picture taken looking good in the uberhot Cat6 kit.

I've never gotten yelled at for crappy riding, because it's obvious that I'm no damn good at racing bikes.

Wiki said...

What's wrong with wearing Axe?

Mike Lalla said...

I'm allergic and its all about me.

Skibby said...

I fart when I race...