Friday, November 02, 2007

Mission failed. :(

Shame on the son of gun who dumped these cute little dogs! Shame on you!

It's not uncommon to go on a ride and see a pack of feral dogs wondering around. With the temps as they are down here it's paradise to them. But clearly these little guys were dumped off and were not taking care of themselves. Adam B. (who is on the team) and I were going to try and save these little buggers. Let me tell you, even if a dog can barely stand they still have a lot of fight left. When we were doing the "rescue" another Mt. Biker rolled up, who saw them the other day and he brought cat food for them.

Tomorrow the team is going to Mt. Scott and after we'ar going save them.

I'll post a photo as soon as blogger lets me...

---

Update: Beer was more important. Sorry I'm human, Shame on me.

2 comments:

Tuffy said...

It's not uncommon to go to a bar and see a pack of feral doods wondering around the pool table. With the temps as they are down here it's paradise to them. But clearly these wily guys were dumped off and were not taking care of themselves. Adam B (who is on the team) and I were going to try and save these little buggers. Let me tell you, even if a dood on an eight day bender can barely stand they still have a lot of fight left. When we were doing the "rescue" another do-gooder rolled in, who had seen them the other day and he brought cat food for them.

Tomorrow the team is going to that bar again and we're going save them.

I'll post a photo as soon as blogger lets me...

Mike Lalla said...

Posting at 1:20 min the morning... or is it 12:20?