Monday, November 19, 2007

MN State CX.

Man that was a good drive up. I did it in 13.5 hours, and that's a new record folks.

State CX was awesome. I finished back there aways but had a great time. This was by far the best CX race I've been to. I would say even better then JCR last year. The crowd was amazing numbering in the hundreds. There were whiskey shots (Where were you guys for the B1 wave?) fire crackers, and people bunny hopping the barriers. The beer was flowing, and I'm glad it ran out or else I don't know how Leslie and I would have got home.

Also, at the race was Grizz and Tracy who came home from China with a new baby! You can check out their story here: Red Thread to China

Thanks Leslie for the hand ups and Tim for the annoying cheering. It's good to be home.

H-Wood you truly set the bar on how a course and race should be put on.

Next weekend Jingle Cross, I can't wait!

Look over at Skinnyski.com for lots of photos.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'll edit the typos and put up Tracy and Adam's link when I get home...