Thursday, March 06, 2008

12-01-07

Was the last time Leslie posted something.

Got 3 hours in today. Rode on a freeway... Saw a few camels, the single hump flavor.

Tim contradicted him self, again. "It was okay with saying no to some teams, but running a race outside of pre-agreed upon rules is a bad thing." Ahh Those rules stated they needed to have those teams race, That's why UCI and ASO are in this mess. You can't have both Timmy.

My racing season next year in MN... Nothing to see here, move on.

It's E R I C Carter.

I'm trying to lobby for an awesome kit this year that will probably just end up looking square. I'll post it when we get the final yes or no.

6 comments:

Wiki said...

You are coming back home for the race season right?

Jersey- I likes, but good luck.

And good luck this weekend! We need some good results now after the BTDC write up. :)

Super Rookie said...

ASO is the promoter. The promoter should be able to invite which ever teams they want.

UCI is the sanctioning body. The sanctioning body should be respected and its rules followed.

If the UCI didn't screw up with the ProTour (first 15 teams, then 18, then 20) we would not have a problem.

It is that simple.

Super Rookie said...

p.s. when you moving back?

Mike Lalla said...

So it looks like we agree then...

I'll be back a couple days after May 2nd. Unless I go to nationals then it would be after May 11th.

Wiki said...

Don’t delay our dominance too long…

Adam said...

I take bribes....