Saturday, March 08, 2008

Called Out

I knew I was going to get crap sometime soon for not having posted anything in awhile. To be honest though, my life just hasn't warranted a post lately. It's been a pretty low key winter - filled with things that you don't really want to know about. I got a new job which has been keeping me busy, and I haven't been on my bike since Thanksgiving. It's going to be a long spring.

Last night, I had a killer time hanging out at the one and only Hollywood Cycles with some of MN's finest. I only got one picture, but Kristy Kreme took plenty more. If she ever gets to actually posting something sometime soon (I know, as if I'm one to talk - but she has her own blog. I just share with Lalla), you'll get a chance to see the very entertaining faces that people were making while playing Guitar Hero. It's amazing how much fun can be had while hanging out in a bike shop after closing time!

The only picture you really need to see of the night is this one though:


Now I just need Jay to wake up so we can go get some really delicious hangover food...

2 comments:

Wiki said...

Who are you again? ;)

Leslie said...

Very funny Wiki. You know you missed me :)