Sunday, March 01, 2009

Little Better Then Yesterday

I got 16th. At some point during the race the field split with like 23 dudes up the road... And then it came back together except like 6 dudes off the front, it was crazy. about 7 or 8 riders got away on the last lap but we were pulling them back fast. With 300 meters to go they all sat up like pillars in the road and I was on Josh's wheel (4th) right before. Well I didn't thread the needle as well as they did and ended up 10 feet behind his wheel. So I just went as hard as I could hopping to limit my losses in the final 200 meters. Josh got 7th... So you could say a few dudes past me...

---

Kelly Benefits was there and I saw a MN Mechanic, who I talked to after... Who could that be?

---

It's a long season. During this time last year I was getting dropped in Cat3/4 races.

No comments: