Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cheap Chip timing solution found!!!

It's true folks, I have found the best way to solve every promoters dilemma on whether to chip or not. DO IT UP!!!

For the small fee of $.50 per rider I Michael Lalla at "Chip" Timing Solutions will give split times, overall times, and even placings after the officials make it official. This is a small fee service with big rewards.

You don't even have to wear that stupid thing on your ankle or get any thing wrapped up in your spokes!!!

With this new technology I don't even have to be at the race. Just send me the results over the Internet and with in 10 minutes I'll have everything your costumers want posted on my fancy new "chip timing" Website. Guarantee!

Remember folks this is the be all and end all solution! Act quick this opportunity won't last long. My employee Chip is a busy dude.

To Bikethrow.com:

This is my press release.

No comments: