Monday, April 27, 2009

We won Conference!!!

After a two year "something..." we got it back. And Todd is an all star for grabbing the mens' "A" overall.
So it has been my job all year to clip in and go... Last year in this race I think I got lapped with Collin like 4 or 5 times. haha This year Collin was able to solo to lap the field and I was able to do my job and stay off the front for awhile at the start and was able to counter Jason's attack on Chad for a few laps and stay in for the sprint... This was the best race I have had all season and I was glad Leslie was there to see it. I think Nationals this year should be fun for us. O yeah... Todd and Morten lapped the field too. ;) Todd is one fast skinny dude who can put out the watts like no ones business.


---

Yo Eric, I think our team down here puts our "Yelling Team" to shame... Hahaha.

2 comments:

Francis Hamre said...

damn, Todd is lookin sexy these days with that hair. can't wait to see him at nationals so i can give him a big heterosexual hug ;)

Mike Lalla said...

Heterosexual... Yeah right.