Saturday, January 02, 2010

Gates Pass, The Shootout and the Mazda 6.

Did Gates Pass it was fun.



---

The Shootout was about as fun as I thought it was going to be. I had visions of being dropped right away. The watts were way to0 high for my third ride... There were too many splits and I was following some Garmin dude who missed it too... I didn't know the hill thing was coming up till everyone was crawling. I then passed a lot of folks and made the front of our group (2nd) for the sprint. I couldn’t contest the sprint into town... I was 5 wheel going into that stop light when it changed... the dude in front of me slammed on his brakes and everyone behind us went through it... Yeah is was classic cluster... I did get to see the Gray Wolf... he was all dressed in Gold and even had gold streamers.

It’s going to be a good year.

---

The Mazda clicked over 100,000 miles! I love this car, all she does is put out.

No comments: