Thursday, July 08, 2010

Dating tip #1

I’m no expert but I would like to offer some advice for my peers that need help.

Tip #1: Do not, I repeat do not take a girl to a house full of dudes. It’s lame and you're only asking to be cocked blocked by… ahh everyone. Does it ruin your chances? Mayyyybe, but why risk it? Go out for a nice walk or grab a snow cone. If you must go to a house full of dudes at least bring a friend of hers, to ease the cock blocking and the weirdness she might be feeling of the situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Love Expert (Lovespert):

There is a hot girl that sits in front of me in class. I don't have a car, so would it be ok for my teammate to pick her up on his scooter and take her to a 45 year old guy's house where there will be a bunch of horny, desperate college cyclists? I think I'm in love.

-Desperate in Wichita Falls