Sunday, August 01, 2010

Big gears

Check this dude out in front of me. He’s always in his 53/11 and almost always makes the breaks. But not this time… I was following him during the race because he doesn’t accelerate that fast, he just motors along and is easy to follow. I think he’s some sort of former Mt. Bike national champion.
My first race back will be HHH and I’ll be racing for RBM. I have to work towards my Cat. 1 upgrade too, I've got that win and a few other points but not that much… I just haven’t been focusing on getting points. It doesn’t help I’ve spent more time here (where it doesn’t matter) as a Cat. 2 than in the States.

First I need to find a place to live...

Next couple years should be a fun time. Maybe I’ll graduate in that time frame too! As of right now… I think maybeeeeeee Rachel will beat me to it. HAHA Oh geez.

---

Thank you Sean Brown for letting me use your shades all summer! I think I may get some Radars or Split Jackets when I get back.

3 comments:

wirerick said...

Look forward to seeing you at HHH!

Mike Lalla said...

ahhh isn't that cute.

Adam said...

Big Gears = Theron