Monday, October 01, 2007

Mercy Cyling Weekend.

I ended the weekend with a 2nd Saturday. While being pist off a little for Saturdays lost I went into Sundays race with an angry furry and ended up 5th...

We were single file.
Some dude: "Don't cut me off"
Me: "Don't f'in be there."
Some dude: "We'll see when we go into the next corner"

Dude then tried to push me over onto the curb, after 100 yards he attacked. Then I attack a lot harder...

Some dude: Then was yelling at me and then chased me down...

Had a friend with me when I picked up my prize money (A habit from playing hockey, never walk to the parking lot alone.)

I think the dude may have won. They had 8 dudes so I don't know for sure...

I need a new bike, mine now has a broken fork and dented frame from our trip home... Time for a few weeks off anyway.

Here's some photos

Who is MN state chump again? I can pick out Texas's and Arkansas's...

Go Todd'er Go, he got 4th in the 1,2s and took home more cash then I.

How many World Champions do you see in this photo?

1 comment:

Tuffy said...

Don't worry, Lalla.