Friday, October 26, 2007

To: My best friend

It's been a while since I've wrote some rhymes.
So I figured it's about time.

This is for you, you know who you are.
The girl that's always by my arm.

We've dated that's no lie.
But friendship has worked better in our eyes.

We talk almost daily into the night.
We get into arguments, but really fight.

She hands me bottles when she there.
And support, when shes not near.

Shes loving and kind.
I must be a moron because I've declined.

One thing I know and Love.
Is her friendship, that I can't seem to get enough of.

Lets not let this stray.
Our friendship will always make my day.

The end.



I've had a few beers this is true.
Doesn't take a way the fact that I still miss you.

3 comments:

Eric Carter said...

Cuuuuuute

a few beers??? 8:32pm????

Leslie said...

The times don't show up correctly when you post for some reason.

Mike Lalla said...

Time? Irrelevant.

Answer my damn email, Eric! I would like a coach soon...

Thanks ;)