Sunday, October 21, 2007

Powderhorn in Pictures

Powderhorn was as fun an event as always today. Not quite as cold as it was last year, but it definitely started to chill during the A race. The course got changed this year, and a killer run-up was added (see below). To all who endured today's races: Way to go! You're much braver than I will ever be.

I hung out with Hotpinkevil! during the C Race and cheered on the crazies:

Barb and K-Wood showin the barrier who's boss.

Ray doing things his way

Killer run-up:

K-Wood kicking ass and taking names!


On his way to give the Mrs. a smooch. How sweet is that?!

I bet I could have helped to motivate Jim R. more so if I would have told him I was going to drink his beer. Hmm...must remember for next time.

I'm sorry to say that I do not have any pictures of the B Race, because I, myself, was drinking beer with K-Wood and friends. Thanks Hollywood for sharing the jug :) Homme even showed up when he said he wasn't going to (I think he's addicted to doing Bikethrow.com interviews)!

After a little beer and Pizza Luce, I went over to the feed zone to give hand-ups to Ed Alpasa, so there are few pictures of the A race. I was told by my sources that there were no butt cracks shown this year, and that the dollar bills were taped to the railing on the run-up.

Hollywood kicking ass and taking names just like his lovely lady.

The lead group consisted of Bjorn, Bergman, and Hareland. Bjorn went on to create a nice gap for himself and won with Bergman behind and then Aric.

Little Guy's Before & After shots (also in After pic is The Super-Rookie). I don't think he had any chain trouble today...Yay!

There ya have it. Powderhorn in pics.

2 comments:

Mike Lalla said...

Sweet, thanks Leslie. It looks nice up there.

Thats Kristy in the H-Wood kit.

Lunatic Biker said...

Great pictures. There's always time for a kiss.