Monday, October 29, 2007

Support your MSU cyclist.

T-shirts are $15.00 plus shipping. We have XL-Youth Large size. If you would like one or many contact me at lallamike@hotmail.com. All the proceeds from the shirt sale goes towards funding the cycling team throughout the collegiate season. Buy one and be the first on your block. If you buy one for a love one they will love you forever.*

You know what they say. If you can't be an athlete, you can at least be an athletic supporter.

Thanks for your support!

*This statement may not be true, Sorry. Jim R. you need to buy a lot more then a shirt. Maybe a T-shirt and 12 pack...

5 comments:

Eric Carter said...

Sweet, thats way cooler than our ugly-ass vermont shirts. Sign me up, i just need your address ;)

Wiki said...

Yup, me too!

Mike Lalla said...

Thanks guys! Email me your adresses and I can tell you how much shipping cost will be then you can use paypal to pay.

Wiki said...

you coming home over thanksgiving?

Mike Lalla said...

Yes, what time should I be over? I like Gravy on my turkey.

Thanks buddy.