Monday, December 18, 2006

Floyd

Sounds like Floyd is throwing the towel. I think he has run out of money and he's getting dejected. I've worked on a lot of lab equipment in the past and I know any slight miss calibration of the equipment the reading would be off a few percent in any direction. To calibrate most blood lab equipment it usually take multiple times and that's even with a controlled standard. Hell the lab tech could had something on his glove he didn't know about...

But really you just don't know what people are going to do when they think they have to win at any cost.

---

I'm back on the bike at least today, spent an hour on the trainer watching Band of Brothers.

3 comments:

Wiki said...

Damn shame about Landis.

Does anyone else read your blog?

SickBoy said...

Yes

Mike Lalla said...

That might be it... haha I do it vent and keep my mind busy during the day...

Time to go ride, its nice outside.