Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Marc wanted props for the photo down below...

Fine... As Marc and I were climbing up this hill I look back to find Marc no where in sight. As I was pedaling so slow I almost tipped over I saw this sign. Which I remember seeing little kids cheering us on a couple of years ago during the race. I decided I should stop and wait just to make sure every thing was all right. I gave Marc a little time rest and had him take this picture for me. :) To give him some credit he wasn’t on his bike for over a month. When he pulled up his breathing and shaking stop rather quickly and he was able to take a nice clear picture. I think Marc is making progress.

---

I wasn't able to ride today which kind of pissed me off but I did work...

2 comments:

Wiki said...

For the record it was over 2 months off the bike.

You make it sound worse than it is.

Like I'm some invalid.

Don't worry little lalla. I'll be ready come Spring.

Mike Lalla said...

haha Plus I think you had two full water bottles.