Monday, December 25, 2006

This is for you.

Giving means a lot during this time of year and my closes friend and family haven’t let me down. Most of you know what I’ve been through the last four months or so and I can’t thank you all enough for your generosity and encouragement. From my grandpa losing a few big hands in poke too good friends buying drinks or giving a call just to see how I was doing.

I wake up every day knowing I’m one day closer to a brighter future. With the support of my family and friends I know I’ll be able to become the man I want to be.

Thank you and as soon as I can, the next round is on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, dude!

Wiki said...

Merry Christmas Mike!

Happy New Year as well!

Looking forward to a great season next year!

Take care.