Saturday, February 03, 2007

The 3 at 3am.

1. Why I want to go to school, in this order; Wife, My future with my wife, kids, our kids future, myself. This is how I feel and in my mind theirs no other way. I don’t even have a wife or kids yet… I work for the end goal… What can I say?

2. How to “win” in Iraq. More troops!!! Bush is not doing his job and he is not letting the soldiers do theirs. We need a lot more then 20,000 to make Iraq free. And if you have any question on this, I think myself and my brother can answer anything you want to ask.

3. Why I don’t need a job right now. Give me a break; I’ve been to Iraq, Lost my job and my girl friend I was going to marry all in the last year. I need a break and deserve it. So bite me!!

And yes I've been drinking... I love "MS Word."

No comments: